Hi! I’m Michelle Grigsby!
I am a 47-year old wife, mom & full-time caregiver for my sweet mom who lives with us.
If you are reading this, chances are, you have the same issues I had…
- You might have wrinkles around your eyes that makes you look older
- You may have drooping eyelids
- You may have noticed your face isn’t as “tight” as it used to be
- You have some brown spots on your face
- You have lines and wrinkles on your chest
- You may have dark circles under your eyes
- You may have bags under our eyes
- You may have wrinkles around your lips
Wow, I could go on and on….
As a previous sun-worshipper, I thought I was past the point of repair. I was starting to accept the fact that my skin was going to look as good as it could get and I would have to accept the consequences.
But now that I know different, I am passionate about sharing what I learned from hours and hours of research as well as sharing my own personal experiences.
Well, This is Embarassing…..
Yep, this is a before and after picture of me that still makes me cringe ever time I see that left side (LOL).
If you do the math, I would have been 44.
My face was starting to show the effects of… ahem, GRAVITY…. as well as a few wrinkles, especially around my eyes.
Shockingly, I didn’t realize just how aged I was starting to look until I compared my older pictures with more recent ones.. and now I’m almost 48 years old.
Isn’t that mind blowing?
Anyhoo, After I posted this picture on my Facebook wall, I got a FLOOD of messages….
But before I share with you what I’m using now, I want to make it perfectly clear that I have been searching for something that works!
I have been struggling with:
- Sun damage (I was a sun worshipper in my younger years)
- Dark pigmentation spots (more than likely from birth control pills & the sun)
- Droopy eyelids
- Lines on my forehead
- Lines around my eyes (also known as “crow’s feet)
- Lines around my mouth (I felt like I look like a smoker and I didn’t smoke!)
- The “angry 11’s”… you know, the two lines between your eyesbrows (that makes you look like you are perpetually angry?)
I did almost everything...
- I got chemical peels
- I had IPL laser treatments (it felt like someone was snapping a rubber band on my face… ouch)
- I got botox (which caused more wrinkles to appear on my eyelids to compensate for squinting)
Up until I share with you what I’m using now, I was using a high quality EXPENSIVE skin care for almost 5 years — 100% botancial-based that was paramount in helping to clear up my acne issues.